Vision & Mission
Our vision of the future:
A world where energy is more sustainable, accessible, and secure.
Our role in making it happen:
We build a stronger community of future energy leaders across disciplines and countries through online and in-person opportunities.
Why we do it:
We are certain that the only way to do it is together.
YES - Europe grew out of an initiative at EPFL (Switzerland) that brought together 50 students from 9 European countries in May 2016 for the first Annual Conference to find ways to make a difference. Since, then two more Annual Conferences have taken place in Berlin and Madrid, attracting 80 students from 12 countries.
The YES-Europe leadership team (see below) has been working to develop a strong organization with a nuanced business model.
Connect with us to define the future together!
1) Events Lead - Help Country Representatives design and execute Regional Events and contribute to organizing the Annual Conference.
2) Webmaster - Manage the website content on Wix.
3) Newsletter-master - Prepare and send out the monthly newsletters in Mailchimp.
4) Co-Lead YES - Europe - we are always looking for experienced individuals ready to take the lead on strategy and managing the operations of our growing team. The candidate should have a rich background in leadership, strategic mindset, and good, personable management skills, capable of building virtual, international teams.
5) Country Representatives - For a country other than those we already have. Build communication channels with national universities, companies, and students, host a regional events, stay in regular contact with the Strategy Team and other Country Representative and, in short, supervise all things YES-related in their country.