Become a Member
Just fill out the membership form to become a member!
Want to become a YES-Europe member? We believe in simple processes. Therefore, we make membership easy. Once you fill out the membership form, you will become a YES - Europe member and receive event discounts and other perks. There is no membership fee.
You will also receive our monthly newsletter packed with information about YES - Europe and other relevant energy events, job opportunities, analytical surveys and their results, network updates, and much more.
Join our Team !
YES - Europe is recruiting!
If you are passionate about developing the future of energy networks and want to get experience in a startup NGO, build your network with energy professionals, companies, and organizations, and have real-world experience with measurable impact that you can talk about at interviews, we encourage you to join.
The positions are unpaid, 1 year terms, with a flexible start date. We look for people who are: proactive, independent workers with a team spirit, capable of working under uncertainty, and creative.
If interested, please email the title of the position you are applying for, your CV, and a motivational letter.
Operations and Board Team
1) Website manager - Redesign the website with us and help to maintain it.
2) Communication team - Join the communication team and share your knowledge about energy and sustainability. You will have the opportunity to carve out your own social space to spread your ideas (podcast, webinars, articles..) or helping in managing the YES-Europe social media, posting, creating newsletters and fresh content.
3) Partnership team - YES-Europe wants to expand its partnership, a good opportunity to reach out to international corporations, startups or other NGOs
4) Financing team - Give the tools for others to organise events and other exciting activities!
5) Country representative lead membership - We are always looking for experienced individuals ready to take the lead on strategy and managing the operations of our growing team. The candidate should have a rich background in leadership, strategic mindset, and good, personable management skills, capable of building virtual, international teams.
6) Country Representative - We already have representatives in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom -
is your country missing? Your goal will be to build communication channels with national universities, companies, and students, host a regional event, stay in regular contact with the Strategy Team and other Country Representative and, in short, supervise all things YES-Europe related in their country.
7) Open position - Do you have an idea and want to realize it? Just reach us out
If you are interested in joining a local team to organise events and other energy-related activities, please fill out the form below: